Business Development Representative
CHEQROOM is one of the fastest-growing equipment management platforms and getting ready to further scale globally.
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Uber, Airbnb, NBC, ESPN, Wall Street Journal,… We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Feel like joining us?
We’re currently looking for a Business Development Representative to help us grow and process our lead base!
What you will be doing
Your prime responsibility is to grow the pipeline by running outreach campaigns (e.g. "cold" calling)
- You will be building this pipeline and selling our equipment management platform, through multiple touch points with customers remotely
- You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with marketing qualified leads via phone, social, and email communications across the world
- Consistently log and record each outreach made in Hubspot and CRM and be able to report back on progress and outcomes
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
- You are a true sales person! Positive, up for a challenge and a real go-getter
- Your verbal skills are on point! You communicate in a constructive, yet clear, way to both colleagues and (potential) customers
- Detecting new opportunities, getting leads and booking demo’s is what excites you
- Picking up the phone doesn’t scare you at all…and you’re constantly exploring new ways of getting in touch with new customers. Welcome to the 21st century
- Since we have a lot of international customers, your English is perfect! Both written and verbal
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humility to fit in as a contributor to an ambitious team
- Enthusiastic personality and Entrepreneurship: Relentless in going after new sales opportunities and enthusing customers about Cheqroom and what it can do for them. You will most often be the first Cheqroom person they talk to, as such literally representing the Cheqroom brand for them
- Proficient with corporate productivity, CRM and online presentation tools
- Independent: organizing your work the way it makes you most successful to contribute to the sales results
Bonus points if you
What we offer
- A real scale-up environment: work hard, play hard, scale harder
- An inspiring office in the center of Ghent
- You’ll join a potential tech unicorn
- Flexible working hours
- Huge growth and learning potential
- The full Apple package
- Yearly personal training budget at your disposal
- Anything else you need to get the job done
- Extra benefits (meal vouchers, health care, etc.)